Individualized Attention From Your Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorney
When you pay for the services of an attorney, you don’t want to show up in court to see an associate that you have never met or an attorney from an entirely different firm representing you. You want your lawyer.
That is why, when you work with Lawrence R. Trank, PLLC, New Paltz attorney, you get the personal attention you deserve. My New York clients work with me — not paralegals or assistants — throughout the course of representation. I also give my clients my cell phone number so that none of my clients are left in the dark. With me as your attorney, you will always know the status of your case.
Since being admitted to practice as a New Paltz criminal defense and personal injury law firm, I have gained valuable experience that is directly relevant to my legal practice areas.
- More than 25 years as a practicing attorney
- A focus on criminal defense and personal injury throughout my career
- Experience as an Ulster County Assistant Public Defender
After 25 years as an attorney, I bring valuable experience to my clients in all my legal practice areas:
- Criminal defense for driving crimes, like DWI, traffic tickets and NY thruway tickets
- Criminal defense for other crimes, like shoplifting and drug crimes
- Personal injury cases, like car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites
Upstate New York Lawyer Offering Free Initial Consultations
I offer free initial consultations so that you have a chance to learn about your case and about how I can help you. I want you to get the legal help you need. Either call my office or send me an e-mail for more information.